Holstein to Adams Avenue
C.J. Moyna & Sons of Elkader, IA was awarded the $36.1 million contract.
Correctionville to Holstein
Ames Construction Inc. of Burnsville, MN was awarded the $62.9 million contract. Construction activity is expected to begin in March.
County Roads closed at U.S. 20
Ida County Roads
- Brady Ave. – north of U.S. 20
- Ida County Road L-51/Alpine Avenue – south of U.S. 20
Woodbury County Roads
- Knox Ave. – south of U.S. 20
- Kossuth Ave. – south of U.S. 20
- Lenox Ave. – south of U.S. 20
- Lucas Ave. – south of U.S. 20
- Sidney Ave. – north of U.S. 20
- Timber Ave. – north of U.S. 20
- Union Ave. – north of U.S. 20
- Woodbury Ave. – north of U.S. 20
Sac County Roads
- Ira Ave. north of U.S. 20
- Ira Ave. south of U.S. 20
Construction schedule overview
Construction of two additional lanes of U.S. 20 between Early and Moville began in 2014. This final 40 miles of the U.S. 20 expansion is scheduled for completion in fall 2018. Once completed, a four-lane U.S. 20 will span Iowa.
Click on the colored lines on the map for more information.