Planning requirements for projects submitted in funding applications
Facility feasibility documentation
Any transit system requesting statewide capital funds for a new transit facility or facility improvement must submit a feasibility study.
Feasibility documentation must include
- The need for the project.
- An examination of project alternatives showing that the proposed solution is the most beneficial.
- The detailed project concept.
- The detailed budget estimate for the project.
- The environmental assessment.
Statewide Transportation Improvement Program