Motor Carrier Services
- MCS will no longer accept faxed permit applications effective April 1st, 2014 (3/7/2014) NEW
- July 1, 2014, IFTA and IRP electronic filings (3/5/2014) NEW
- 2014-2015 Dates to remember (updated 3/5/2014) NEW
- MCS-150 updates (2/28/2014) NEW
- Fraudulent USDOT procurement letters (2/20/2014) NEW
- Changes to the International Registration Plan (IRP) coming Jan. 1, 2015 NEW
- New oversize/overweight permit system available Dec. 30, 2013
- Fourth quarter news 2013 (12/26/2013)
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) for 2014
- IRP Reporting Periods: Distance and HVUT (Form 2290) (6/20/2013)
Please plan ahead when ordering oversized permitsThe best way to submit a permit request is through our Iowa
Automated Permitting System (IAPS) website. If you do not have
access to IAPS you may fax your request to 515-237-3257.
If you would like to sign up for access to the IAPS website,
please call 515-237-3264.