The Iowa Department of Transportationís (DOT) logos, logotypes, signatures, service marks, trademarks, trade names, and design marks (ďlogosĒ) are valuable assets that the State of Iowa must protect. Accordingly, we ask that you follow these style guidelines with respect to the Iowa DOTís logos.
- Avenue of the Saints™ Style Guide
- Iowa Department of Transportation Style Guide
- Other Iowa Department of Transportation logos
Your request should include:
- A brief written summary setting for: (a) your name and your companyís name; (b) contact information, including phone number, fax, E-mail address, and mailing address; (c) the specific Iowa DOT logo you wish to use; (d) a description of your proposed use of the logo, including why you want to use the logo, where the logo would appear, the duration and geographical extent of the proposed use, how the logo would be displayed relative to your corporate name and logo, and whether the Iowa DOTís logo would be one of various logos appearing; and (e) a description of the Iowa DOTís involvement in any program or project in association with which you propose to use the Iowa DOTís logo.
- A mock-up or sample drawing showing your proposed use.