2015 Corridor Management Plan for the Iowa Great River Road
The 2015 Corridor Management Plan (CMP) can help stakeholders and partners along the 341-mile-long corridor more effectively work together and join forces on related projects. Key documents and the supporting materials library are available below.
- Proves the byway’s economic power and life-enriching benefits.
- Catalogs scores of amazing places and experiences.
- Captures stakeholders’ collaborative ideas for development and growth.
- Maps short- and long-term implementation strategies.
- Challenges groups and individuals to identify and act on Great River Road opportunities.
CMP supporting materials library
The opinions, findings, and conclusions expressed in this publication are those of the author and not necessarily those of the Iowa Department of Transportation or of the Federal Highway Administration. The document was prepared with financial support provided by the Federal Highway Administration with a National Scenic Byways Program Grant as well as financial and in-kind assistance provided by the Iowa Mississippi River Parkway Commission.
For more information about the Iowa DOT's Iowa Byways program, contact:
Iowa Byways Program Manager