Section 4141. Corrugated Steel Culvert Pipe
· Circular corrugated steel culvert pipe, Type I.
· Pipe arch shapes, Type II.
· Coupling bands, special fittings, and associated hardware.
D. Types of approved coupling devices are described in Materials I.M. 441. Joint types are standard and positive, and the type may be designated in the contract documents. When not designated, either type may be used.
1. Meet the requirements of Article 4141.01 and AASHTO M 245/M 245M, Type I. The polymeric coating is to have a minimum thickness of 0.010 inch (254 µm) on inside surfaces and 0.003 inch (76 µm) on outside surfaces.
2. Aluminized pipe meeting requirements of Article 4141.01 may be furnished.