Resident construction offices
- Administer transportation-related construction contracts on behalf of the State of Iowa in 12 east Iowa counties.
- Oversee construction inspection, and materials sampling and testing.
- Maintain detailed project records.
- Initiate contractor payments for accepted work, and formally accept and audit completed contracts.
- Prepare as-built plans for the permanent record.
- Coordinate closely with internal staff, contractors, Federal Highway Administration, and state, county and city entities, as property owners, and concerned citizens during the construction process.
|Hugh Holak, P.E.||resident construction engineer|
|Charles Seeland||engineering technician senior|
|Mark Brandl, P.E.||resident construction engineer|
|Cedric Wilkinson||engineering technician senior|
|John Vu, P.E.||resident construction engineer|
|Steve Staebler||construction technician supervisor|