Resident construction offices
- Administer transportation-related construction contracts on behalf of the State of Iowa in 17 southwest Iowa counties.
- Oversee construction inspection, and materials sampling and testing.
- Maintain detailed project records.
- Initiate contractor payments for accepted work, and formally accept and audit completed contracts.
- Prepare as-built plans for permanent record.
- Coordinate closely with internal staff, contractors, Federal Highway Administration, and state, county and city entities, as property owners, and concerned citizens during the construction process.
|Chariton resident construction engineer office|
|Scott Sommers, P.E.||resident construction engineer||641-774-5056|
|Kyle Hardin||construction technician supervisor||641-774-5056|
|Mount Pleasant Resident Construction Engineer Office|
|Jeffery Johnson, P.E.||resident construction engineer||319-385-2211|
|Marv May||construction technician supervisor||319-385-2211|