Resident construction offices
- Administer transportation-related construction contracts on behalf of the State of Iowa in 17 southwest Iowa counties.
- Oversee construction inspection, and materials sampling and testing.
- Maintain detailed project records.
- Initiate contractor payments for accepted work, and formally accept and audit completed contracts.
- Prepare as-built plans for permanent record.
- Coordinate closely with internal staff, contractors, Federal Highway Administration, and state, county and city entities, as property owners, and concerned citizens during the construction process.
|Council Bluffs resident construction engineer office|
|Dave Dorsett, P.E.||resident construction engineer||712-366-0568|
|Gregory Mowery||construction technician supervisor||712-366-0568|
|Creston resident construction engineer office|
|Scott Nixon, P.E.||resident construction engineer||641-782-4518|
|Norman "Lee" Shepard||construction technician supervisor||641-782-4518|