The district traffic technician is the contact for official sign requests along with other special issues along primary roadways. Requests can be made for the following:
- Signage issues including but not limited to: regulatory, warning, camping, general service, pedestrian/school, library, engine brake, no parking, mileage destinations, destination signs guiding for cities, streets, roads, cultural, recreational, historical, and approved facilities.
- Traffic control devices.
- Paint markings.
- Safety concerns.
- Any other type of signing issues such as political signs, special event signing, road closure applications and information, scenic byways, and memorial highway signing.
- Traffic Engineering Studies including but not limited to: no passing zones, speed, signals, and school.
- Detours: city, county and state.
- Crash analysis.
- Incident management – Tri-State Incident Management Highway Detour Plan.
|District 3 traffic technician|
|Roxanne Seward||traffic technician||712-274-5840|