Resident construction offices
- Administer transportation-related construction contracts on behalf of the State of Iowa in 19 counties in northwest Iowa.
- Oversee construction inspection, and materials sampling and testing.
- Maintain detailed project records.
- Initiate contractor payments for accepted work, and formally accept and audit completed contracts.
- Prepare as-built plans for permanent record.
- Coordinate closely with internal staff, contractors, Federal Highway Administration, and state, county and city entities, as property owners, and concerned citizens during the construction process.
|Sioux City resident construction engineer office|
|Dean Herbst, P.E.||resident construction engineer||712-239-1367|
|Dwight Jenkins||construction technician supervisor||712-239-1367|
|Cherokee resident construction engineer office|
|Tony Babcock, P.E.||resident construction engineer||712-225-5786|
|Kirk Johnson||engineering technician senior||712-225-5786|