Resident construction offices
- Administer transportation-related construction contracts on behalf of the State of Iowa in 19 northeast-Iowa counties.
- Oversee construction inspection and materials sampling and testing.
- Maintain detailed project records.
- Initiate contractor payments for accepted work, and formally accept and audit completed contracts.
- Prepare as-built plans for the permanent record.
- Coordinate closely with internal staff, contractors, Federal Highway Administration, and state, county and city entities, as property owners; and concerned citizens during the construction process.
|Britt resident construction engineer office|
|Roy Gelhaus, P.E.||resident construction engineer||641-843-3881|
|Joe Cook||construction technician supervisor||641-843-3881|
|New Hampton resident construction engineer office|
|Ron Loecher, P.E.||resident construction engineer||641-394-3161|
|Danny Steenhard||construction technician supervisor||641-394-3161|