Resident construction offices
- Administer transportation-related construction contracts on behalf of the State of Iowa in 12 central-Iowa counties.
- Oversee construction inspection, and materials sampling and testing.
- Maintain detailed project records.
- Initiate contractor payments for accepted work, and formally accept and audit completed contracts.
- Prepare as-built plans for the permanent record.
- Coordinate closely with internal staff, contractors, Federal Highway Administration, and state, county and city entities, as property owners, and concerned citizens during the construction process.
|Des Moines Resident Construction Engineer Office|
|Dan Zeimen, P.E.||resident construction engineer||515-261-9501|
|Steve Hubler||construction technician supervisor||515-261-9504|
|Jefferson Resident Construction Engineer Office|
|Jenny Hoskins, P.E.||resident construction engineer||515-386-8166|
|Dennis Ward||construction technician supervisor||515-386-8166|
|Marshalltown Resident Construction Engineer Office|
|Vacant||resident construction engineer||641-752-4657|
|Dave Wells||construction technician supervisor||641-752-4657|