Partnerships that are making a difference
The Iowa Department of Transportation and Iowa Department of Public Safety would like to invite you to join the coalition of government agencies, communities, businesses, organizations, and individuals interested in saving lives and preventing motor vehicle-related injuries through support of its Curb it-Click it campaign.
The ever-expanding coalition of partners represents the diverse aspects of the vital districted driving and occupant protection issues, including lawmakers, educators, emergency responders, health care providers, employers, enforcement, prosecutors, insurers, public health providers, the mobile communications industry, driverís licensing agencies, public safety officials, transportation providers, etc.
Safe driving partners
- AAA Minnesota-Iowa
- Blank Childrenís Hospital
- Charles Gabus Ford
- Clinton Fire Department
- Governorís Traffic Safety Bureau
- Iowa County Attorneys Association
- Iowa Department of Economic Development, Office of Tourism
- Iowa Department of Education
- Iowa Department of Public Safety
- Iowa Department of Transportation
- Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union
- Iowa Health Systems - Think First Iowa
- Iowa-Illinois Safety Council
- Iowa Operation Lifesaver
- KDSM - Fox 17
- U.S. Department of Transportation
Join the coalitionWorking together, we can make our roadways, railways and airways safer for everyone.
Everyone has something to offer to the Curb it-Click it campaign. It can be something as simple as implementing a company driving policy or using internal business communication methods to inform your employees about the campaign.
Tell us what you plan to do and you can join the growing list of partners listed on this page.